The most profitable Forex strategy exists. Probably
The most profitable Forex strategy: how to create a Grail with your own hands. Rules for successful trading, examples of strategies for non-standard indicators with examples and screenshots
Working strategies for attentive and patient traders
Each trader wants to press the magic button “Salvage” and skim the cream, without putting effort. Alas, you create miracles in this world yourself and your success will depend on your patience, experience, perseverance. The most profitable Forex trading strategy does not exist, there is a strategy in which you put your soul in, feel and optimize for yourself. I will only give some advice and offer interesting Forex trading strategies. In this review, you will find not only recommendations for traders but also examples of working strategies with indicator templates and screenshots. Take the first step to your success in the Forex market!
On the Internet you can find hundreds of a variety of strategies: with one or more indicators, strategies for technical and fundamental analysis, scalping or long-term – there are many options, but none of them will be ideal.
Why there is no perfect trading strategy on Forex:
- Different trading conditions. The trading strategy gives signals for opening a position and the task of the trader is to manage to enter the market on time and close the deal. The effectiveness of the signals depends on the speed of the platform, the Internet, information processing by the broker (order execution speed), the size of the spread, the accuracy of quotes, the minimum size of stops, etc. For different brokers on different accounts, the effectiveness of strategies may be different.
- Market volatility. Strategies for technical indicators include focusing on patterns of occurrence of certain situations. Indicators based on mathematical and statistical analysis take into account price behavior in past periods and based on historical data allow us to make an assumption of further movement of the chart. Despite the wave theory (all events tend to repeat), there is still the influence of a fundamental factor that can confuse all the cards. Trading only by fundamental analysis is also not ideal: at the time of market volatility, it is impossible to say exactly which decision will be taken by the majority of traders.
- Artificial market manipulation. Trading is a kind of competition between traders. Their total capital is all the money in the OTC market, and they do not appear from the air. If someone earns, then someone loses. And any increase in market capitalization is followed by a recession. Institutional investors, market makers with large capital have the opportunity to manipulate the market in their favor, doing the “haircut hamsters”, that is, breaking the feet of inexperienced traders. It is logical that such behavior is unpredictable, which means that at some point a profitable strategy may turn into a loss-making one.
The “Grail” is not the strategy itself, but the ability to use it: choose the right timeframe, manage to catch signals while observing risk management, and be able to analyze the results (the trader’s diaries will help you with this: PirateTrade, Market stat).
There is no ideal most profitable Forex strategy. Success and effectiveness depend only on the trader and on trading conditions. In addition to the constant analysis of the work of technical indicators, the trader must constantly monitor the fundamental factors that determine the further behavior of the market.
How to become a successful trader:
- To gain experience. By trial and error, you need to learn to see the signals and determine their accuracy. Intraday strategies with infrequent signals are best suited for this.
- Learn to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies using methods of mathematical analysis and statistics.
- Follow the news. Often they determine market trends.
- Learning to control yourself: your emotions and mind.
- Communicate as much as possible in professional forums and participate in thematic events.
Below I suggest you test several working strategies on not the most famous, but interesting indicators. I do not pretend to be their authorship, but the number of successful transactions on them in principle justifies their application.